- Click and drag players to position them.
- With a player selected, hold down the Ctrl-key (Command-key for Mac) and click to add a line to the players pattern.
- Load a complete play by selecting the menu item "View->Show Plays", and then clicking the "Run" folder, and then clicking a play name like "Dive Left."
- Simulate the offens versus defense plays on the chalkboard by selecting the menu item "Film->Film...", and then by using the DVR-style control below the play to view, FF, etc.
- Change the outcome of the simulation by clicking on the image of a player to expose all of the frames for that player, and then by dragging or rotating individual frames.